What Stays and What Goes? An Organizer’s Guide to Making Decisions (Zoom)
Monday, February 13 | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm | add to Google Calendar
This is a Zoom event. To receive the link, click here to register.
As professional organizers and co-authors of the self-help book Beyond Tidy, Marie Limpert & Annmarie Brogan will teach you techniques on how to make well thought-out decisions on what to keep and what to let go.
They will then answer questions and provide solutions to common challenges that get people stuck.
They will focus on:
● Dispelling the myth that professional organizers want you to throw
● Establishing a clear vision for your space.
● The importance of using “Prime Real Estate” areas effectively.
● The “neat and tidy” clutter that exists and nobody talks about.
● Why keeping things you aren’t using leads to clutter.
● Making the decision-making process easy and less overwhelming.
● Using the sorting process to positively impact decision-making.
● How to actually decide what stays and what goes.
● Why people have a hard time “letting go”- and how it can be liberating with
the right mindset.
● What to do with stuff you’ve decided to let go.
Their fun-loving and non-judgmental approach makes everyone feel at ease and helps them realize they are not alone!