This event has passed.
The NEW Testing Landscape, this year & beyond…
Tuesday, October 20 | 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm | add to Google Calendar
SAT and ACT test dates have been postponed and many colleges will be “test optional” for the year or more, but does that mean students should be opting out of testing altogether or decide against sending their scores?
- Breaking down “Test Optional”
- How a strong score can strengthen your college applications
- Test Optional does not mean Test Blind. Breaking down the nuances
- Optimizing test scores for admissions
- Testing timelines for high school students
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZctd–vqj0jHdGUqHoryxbRyOjXXp6FytiE
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please call the library at (914) 337-7680 ext. 24 (adult programs) or ext. 34 (children/teen programs) to register