The Five Basic Principles for Getting (and Staying!) Organized (Zoom)
Monday, January 9 | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm | add to Google Calendar
This is a Zoom program. To receive the link, click here to register.
As professional organizers and co-authors of the self-help book Beyond Tidy, Marie Limpert & Annmarie Brogan of Organize Me! of NY, LLC will teach their Five Basic Organizing Principles, answer questions and provide solutions to common challenges that get people stuck.
Drawing upon 15 years of experience, their 1 hour Virtual Presentation focuses on:
● What it really means to be organized.
● How organized living saves you time, money, space and energy.
● The best ways to organize and declutter your spaces.
● Developing a positive, growth mindset that will keep you motivated and
● How to avoid getting off track.
● Getting your family on board.
● Creating a home and life you’ll love!
A short Q & A Session will follow the presentation.
Their fun-loving and non-judgmental approach makes everyone feel at ease and helps them realize they are not alone!
To learn more about the presenters, visit their website at www.organizemeNY.com.