This event has passed.
Parent’s Guide: Road to College (online)
Wednesday, January 18 | 7:30 pm | add to Google Calendar
Novella Prep CEO and Founder will present proven college planning strategies supported by Novella’s collective experience from college admissions, testing at the College Board, and training as an educator. Learn tactics from our team, derived from their experiences at Princeton, Oxford, Boston University, and Duke University among others, about navigating toward best-fitting and select institutions.
- Learn: what matters most to admission officers within the application, including college essays.
- Learn: strategic do’s and don’ts when visiting colleges.
- Identify: methods for selecting the right combination of colleges.
- Understand: what has changed in the admissions landscape.
- Discover: how to develop an individualized timetable with major milestones.
- Review: what is on the resume and what it says to help shape optimal college outcomes.
Join us for a free webinar and Q&A for parents (students welcome!) hosted by Dr. Tony Di Giacomo.
Please use the RSVP link above.
Kindly direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.