In keeping with the Governor’s Phased re-opening of New York State, BPL will offer curbside pickup of library materials starting on June 1st. Only materials currently available at the Bronxville Public Library may be borrowed. There is no interlibrary loan at this time. Preference will be given to Bronxville cardholders first. Orders will only be taken via phone or email.
To place your order:
- Call 914-337-7680 ext 24
o Adult material: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Children’s and YA material: email@example.com
* Please include your library card number and phone number in the email.
*Ordering and Pickup Hours are the same as our operating hours.
Ordering Items and Available Materials:
- Find the items that you want to pick up in our catalog. If you don’t have internet access at home, the library staff can help you when you call. Any item that is marked as AVAILABLE in Bronxville can be ordered.
- If the Bronxville Library owns an item you want and you have a Bronxville Library card, you may place a hold yourself within the library catalog without having to call or email us. If you do NOT have a Bronxville library card, please call or email us with your requests.
- There is a limit of 5 items.
Picking Up Items
- When you place your order please allow us time to get it ready. Once it is ready we will call or email you with pickup instructions.
- Your items will be wrapped up with your name on it, and your checkout receipt inside. The package will be available for you in the front vestibule of the library building on Pondfield Road.
- Please wear a mask and if at all possible, gloves, when you enter the vestibule to pick up your order.
- Please confirm you have the correct order before you leave.
- For your safety, the vestibule will be cleaned on a regular basis.