The Library is open to the public and is currently operating on its sumer hours schedule. We understand that some people may not feel comfortable coming into the library to pick up materials, so we continue to offer curbside pickup as an option in order to reduce exposure to Covid-19.
To place your order:
- Search the catalog and place the hold directly
- Call 914-337-7680 ext 24
o Adult material: email@example.com
o Children’s and YA material: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please include your library card number and phone number in the email.
*Ordering and Pickup Hours are the same as our operating hours.
PICKING UP ITEMS
- Once you are notified that your items are ready for pickup, please either call or email us if you would like to use our curbside pickup service.
- Your items will then be wrapped up with your name on it, with your checkout receipt inside. The package will be available for you in the front vestibule of the library building on Pondfield Road.
- Please wear a mask when you enter the vestibule to pick up your order.
- Please confirm you have the correct order before you leave.
- For your safety, the vestibule will be cleaned on a regular basis.