This event has passed.
Saturday, July 1 - Monday, July 31 | 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
1) Visit the Library, and look for the MAKERSPACE CART.
2) Use the materials found on the cart
to design and build one of the following choices:
— A Car
— A Treehouse
— A Robot
— A Spaceship
3) Write your name, age, and phone number
on an “inventor card” and turn it in with your project. One entry per day.
4) Projects will be displayed each week in the children’s room. (Or you may bring yours home.)
5) Each week in July, one inventor card will be drawn from a raffle, and that child will
win a prize!